Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank You Lord...





... For life, and for the time I have to love fully with all that I have to give.

...For my family and for coming together during hard times.

...For the help that you sent me in a dear sister (a mentor really) so caring and willing to help. 

...For two healthy and smart girls. 

...For the many many gorgeous days last week and this week.  It's amazing to be able to go to the park, spread out a blanket, and enjoy the sunshine- even in November!

...For answers.  It's hard to not know, but it's a relief to find out why.

...For date nights and the chance to connect with my guy.  I cherish our time together, and we are getting to know each other so much more these past few weeks.

...For my family who watches kids, listens to me complain, and is there for me.  What would I do without such a big and supportive family?

..For helping hands.

...For two girls who nap at exactly the same time!!

...For your Word Lord and for you being there.  When no one else understand, you always do, and I give you glory for being my best friend through thick and thin.

Name above all names
You are worthy of all praise
And my heart will sing
How great is our God
How Great Is Our God by Chris Tomlin

Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank yous this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you make with the alpaca yarn! Make sure you post pictures. I've been knitting out mittens like a mad woman lately! It's nice to know you share similar dreams with others. It's like an encouragement. I met some Finn Sheep this weekend and absolutely fell in love with them. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete