Saturday, March 17, 2012

Why is this camera not.... oh.

So many great moments happened these past two days, but when I pulled my camera out, was my memory card in it?  Nope.  So, the sweet outdoor picnic with friends, girls at the park and playing in my parents' yard, baking bread with Ana- not captured on film.  There will be many more exciting adventures to share this week though.  I even have an exciting announcement. (NOT a baby- come on, I'm just getting muscle tone back in my abs, what are you thinking?!)

I did have one amazing blessing this week.  I won this adorable hoodie on Soule Mama's blog from Sweet Skins Organic Apparel.  It is made from 100% recycled pop bottles.  I can't wait to wear it.  I think it will be the perfect sweatshirt for cool spring nights...


 Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment