Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Glimpse

During my unpacking process, I've been trying to break the mold.  I'm tired of having things the same old way, and what better time to change things up than in a new house.  I want to share with you a glimpse of some of my favorite spots, both big and small, in my new house thus far...My favorite comforter

This windchime came from my uncle's farm house in Tennessee after he died.

rocks in a dish

we have a mantle now

Mother's Day roses

I like the way this star looks on the wall.

The tile backsplash make the kitchen cozy.

A little pink berry wreath

The china hutch up close

Tea cup in the hutch

Different colored bottles

More cups and a pitcher in the hutch
Where in your home do you find joy, peace, and comfort?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment