Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thank You Lord

...for Ana and Addie.  I love having two little jewelry fanatics around here.  I'm sure it's just a matter of time until Addie pick up on some of Ana's other favorite things.

...for early mornings at the flea market and yard sales.  It's always exciting to find just what we have been looking for. 

...for your protection over a dear friend of mine.  I pray that you will continue to heal her and protect her.

...for unexpected trips with my parents to get ice cream and go to the duck pond.

...for the sweet abandon of a one year old diligently following a bird over an acre of land. She got so close she almost touched it!  I'm glad that she has such love for your creation Lord.

...for my husband and his generosity to me and to others. 

...for your Word.  I love that you betroth me forever with love, justice, righteousness, faithfulness, and compassion.  What else do I need when I have that commitment from you?

with Grammie at the duck pond

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment