Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thank You Lord



...for a successful first day.

...for laughter.

...for seeing Scott's grandpa only days before he fell extremely ill.  He was so thrilled as the girls displayed their ballet moves for him.  It's hard to believe that it was just last week.

...for my girls and my nephew.  I can't get enough of their hugs, smiles, and chattering.  I'm so blessed to be able to spend my days with those three!

...for sweet inspiration for my little ones.  I love spending time doing special things for them and doing special things with them.  I would love to use some of these ideas soon!

...for my husband who never fails to make me smile and make me laugh. 

...for the stuffed pepper soup recipe that my mom gave me.  It's been a huge hits both times I made it.  Maybe I'll have to share it soon.

...for my health.  Lord, I should never take for granted that precious gift you have given me.  Each moment is a chance to live for you and to do your will.  I am blessed to have the ability to use my hands, head, feet, and heart for Your Glory!

...for those quiet morning moments with you.  I love rising with the sun and spending time with my God.  I never get tired of turning my head and seeing those amazing sunrises. 

...for all of those little girl's clothes I saved. I love seeing Addie in all of Ana's cute things from two years ago.  How can I resist a baby in pink cowgirl boots?

...for exploring dogs found. 

...for Monday nights.  You never fail to meet us.

Readers, what are you thankful for today?

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Cute photo!! I am thankful for my health, family and the gift of knitting-also the wonderful fallish weather we have been having!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree about the weather. I've been loving it!

      Delete