Monday, January 21, 2013

A Fire Question

Last night it was bitter cold, and we decided to fire up our gas fireplace.  It was really quite nice to have some extra heat and a nice place to sit and enjoy the fire.  The fireplace, however is vent-less.  I would not have chosen to put a vent-less fireplace in, and I was wondering- do any of you have details about the safety of a vent-less fireplace?  I appreciate your help!

1 comment:

  1. It is my understanding that gas heaters/fires should only be used indoors IF a window is left open. Although having the window open kinda defeats the purpose. Sorry I can't provide any more specific advice. T