Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yummy Organics

Here's what I've been cooking lately....



~ Home made salsa

~Spaghetti sauce- from scratch!  I've never done that before, and it didn't turn out too bad!

~More baby food-applesauce and squash

~Apple crisp- I don't like apples, but oh, this was so delicious!

~Apple sauce

~A successful an almost successful Meatless Monday- grr for running late and fast food.  (At least I made a meatless dish for the rest of my family!)

It may not seem like much, but it's a start. What do you have cookin'?

2 comments:

  1. We are meatless once a week but it doesn't necessarily fall on a Monday! Your salsa looks very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming by way of SouleMama. Your salsa DOES look great! Good for you for making the homemade baby food plunge- it's not easy to make homemade anything with babies demanding your attention! Hope you enjoy the process :).

    ReplyDelete