Monday, November 28, 2011

Thank You Lord...



...for this blog.  It's been a comfort, a challenge, and a place to make new friends and connect with old friends.

...for my family. I say this every time, but isn't that OK?  They really do mean everything to me.  My immediate and extended family.

...for the holiday.  It's been a great time for my family to come together in this time of grief.

...for new traditions!  And for traditions that I didn't even realize we had.  After being married for almost six years, I'm starting to grow comfortable in a certain seasonal rhythm.

... for the sunlight.  I hate the really dark days, but I've noticed that I cherish the sunlight so much more this year while it's light.

...for the Word.  "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me." ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9  


...for your love Lord.  It is so great, God's love.  Despite my weakness and my stubbornness, Your love is always there.

...for patience.  God, you are increasing it.  It's not easy, but I am starting to see the increase!  (Exciting after only a year and a half of this lesson!)

...for good friends.  I'm busy and consumed with my girls, and I'm so grateful that when I do get time with them, we can pick up where we left off.

...for pictures and a pillow and a snowman and so many memories.  

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment