Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thank You Lord

My daughter petting a sweet lamb.

This is a great way to get the kids out in the fresh air!

I want a tire swing like this for my back yard.

Grammie holds sickie girl.

... for the exciting chance to move to a house with more room!

... for spring!  Even the rain makes me happy.  Everything's growing so beautifully.

... for God's healing and for who God says I am! 

... for our slow recovery from colds.  I'm thankful that it's nothing worse!

...for my extended family.  What would I do without their help?  Between packing and help with the kids, I'm glad to have their help.

... for warmer weather coming!


Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature;
the old things have passed away;
behold, new things have come!
~ 2 Corinthians 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment