Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thank You Lord

flox in my yard

My view this morning

I don't think I'll get tired of this view

...for the rain.  My new plants love it!

...for your amazing creation.  It's spectacular to look out my window and see the greatness of what you made.

...for little people smiles that fill my day.  They make the business all worth it!

...for all you have done for me and all you continue to do in my life.  It's nice knowing that you aren't finished with me yet.

...for great talks on Monday nights. (And great food too!)

...for my husband.  He's truly my protector.  I never expected when we got married all that he would have to sacrifice for me and our children, but he's a very noble man who shows the love of Christ every day despite the personal cost.

...for Mexican food...  Even if it does give me a stomach ache for two days!!

...for my friends and their kids.  They will never know how much they have meant to me over the past few months.  Especially when I see Ana playing with them and having fun.  She's been through a lot with the "loss"  of her foster brothers, and it brings tears to my eyes to think that she can forget about it and just run and play with friends. 

...for my family.  They're always there.  There's nothing new to say about them because their level of support is always high.  They always go the extra mile every time, and for that I am grateful. 

...for my newest scripture that I've been praying for my family:

Moreover the Lord will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants,
to love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul, 
so that you may live.
~Deuteronomy 30:6


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Becki, is that your new yard? I just love the scenery in that part of Collier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! That's my yard! I love the view! It's so different than our old view of Bower Hill Road!

      Delete