Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thank You Lord












... for the long life of my husband's grandpa.  It will be hard to say goodbye, but I'm thankful for the time we did have with him.  I wrote down stories that he had told me, and I will be able to share them with my children when they are older.

...for pumpkins!  It's great to have those round orange (and a few white) things sitting on the front steps.

...for the pie pumpkins that are coming from the farm tomorrow.

...for family.

...for your Word and the strength it brings day in and day out.

...for breakfast with friends this morning.  I look forward to the time I get to spend with such sweet ladies, and I love the healthy friendships that my kids are making all the while.

...for my daughter being old enough to tell me what she wants for Christmas (all baby doll things of course!)  I love dreaming of stockings filled with wool socks and other necessities as well!

...for your mercies being new every morning.  Each day there is hope, and each morning brings a new day. 

Reader, what are you thankful for today?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family. I'm thankful for my family--and yes, for His Word that brings strength and wisdom!

    ReplyDelete