- Tall shot glasses
- Washed popsicle sticks
- Pour keifer into each shot glass filling the glass to the rim.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the middle of each glass.
- Freeze for several hours.
- To remove the popsicles, let them sit on the counter for about five minutes.
My features this week are all DIY healthy and beauty products:
Please join me for the Eco-Kids Linky! I hope that you'll share some great family-friendly posts that are also friendly for the environment. Some ideas include:
- Nature Activities
- Outdoor Activities
- Crafts made with re-purposed or recycled materials
- Sewing and DIY home projects
- Science Experiments
- Posts on environmental issues for kids or families
- Non-toxic living
- Homeopathic Remedies
Feel free to link up several of your posts.
There are only a few rules:
Please follow both co-hostess' blogs, and visit some of the other posts and give them some encouragement! Please stick to posts and photos not giveaways or items for sale.
By linking up, you are agreeing that Organic Aspirations or Like Mama~Like Daughter can feature your photos next week with a link back to your site.
Please link back to my site using this button: