Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thank You Lord

smores

eating a smore

water bottle

eating a s'more

food face

Riding in the Jeep

Trying out the Jeep

Splitting Wood

barefeet

whiskey barrel


...for rest and relaxation.  There's something about spending time in the forest that brings rest and peace. 

...for my parents who were so gracious to share their cabin and their vacation with us this past week. 

...for smores!

...for the restart of my music studio.  It's great to be able to share what you love right in your own home with great friends (and new friends too)!

...for little ankles NOT being broken!  Whew!  What a scare- it was just a virus making her feet hurt! I don't care if my kiddos have had the sniffles all summer- they've been mainly healthy and safe, and for that I thank you so much God.

...for my backyard.  I see an amazing sunrise every morning, and you know it makes me think of you. 

...for my husband- who else would re-arrange furniture for me once a week (or it seems that often). Haha. 

...for the book I'm reading- Breaking Free: Discover the Victory of Total Surrender.  Any book that talks about living to glorify you- I can't get enough. 





...that you aren't finished with me yet!  I love that!  There's always hope, there's always room to grow, and there's always your Spirit to do a work in me.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your thoughts on being in the forest, we go in the fall with my sister and her husband and I look forward to it! Love the smoore faces :)

    ReplyDelete