I love making connections with those who share similar interests, so I hope that you'll follow and then comment so that I can follow you back. My site is a nice mix of nature, kid's activities, and crafts. There's something for everyone, and I love to take photographs, so there are always plenty of pretties to look at here!
I want to suggest some other posts that I think you might like:
- An Encouragement for Moms
- 5 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Family's Chemical Exposure
- T-Shirt Throw Tutorial
- Recycled Drawer Organizers
- 10 Reasons to Go Geocaching
- An Alternative to Paper Towels
- That Dreaded Call and What I Learned by Accident
- Remembering Grandpap
- DIY Waldorf Inspired Rag Doll
- Memories: String Beans and Muddy Flip Flops
- Facing Fears
src="http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/Becki_Lewis/EcoKidsTuesdays.jpg" alt="Organic Aspirations" width="125" height="125" />
Across the Generations: Fostering Inter-generational Relationships, check it out!