Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Rhythm of the Home Readers, Welcome!

Welcome to readers stopping by from Rhythm of the Home!  It's so nice to have you.

I love making connections with those who share similar interests, so I hope that you'll follow and then comment so that I can follow you back.   My site is a nice mix of nature, kid's activities, and crafts.  There's something for everyone, and I love to take photographs, so there are always plenty of pretties to look at here! 

I want to suggest some other posts that I think you might like:
 Please also join me every Tuesday for The Eco Kids Link Up:

src="http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/Becki_Lewis/EcoKidsTuesdays.jpg" alt="Organic Aspirations" width="125" height="125" />

If you haven't read my article Across the Generations: Fostering Inter-generational Relationships, check it out!


5 comments:

  1. Great article!!! We are blessed that we live between my parents (the girls' Nana and Pap) and my grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We used to live one street up from my grandma, but our house was tiny and we had to move. We are over there at least once a week though. They are accepting queries now at Rhythm of the Home- I want to read your article next season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becki,
    I loved your piece in ROTH! It was so well written and warm.
    Blessings,
    Emmie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emmie,

      Thank you so much! That really means a lot, and I'm glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  4. Lovely post in ROTH. You got to the heart of bridging the generation gap and preserving memories and make me smile as I read along. My father died of cancer in my home on my oldest son's 6 month birthday and we did many of the things you suggested - photos, oral stories, etc. Those purposeful actions to preserve memories are so very comforting and keep our generations connected in a way that transcends time.

    ReplyDelete